About the Role
• Drives digital services opportunity creation with customers in the Healthcare, Lifesciences and Medical Devices industry and help shape an end state vision for clients' businesses
• Guides clients to help them proactively identify digital solution areas and best practices aligned to ’s propositions
• Identify upsell/cross sell opportunities, Collaborate and work closely with ’s Sales and Account teams on designing and taking contextual propositions to customers
• Confidently and effectively manages client stakeholders to deliver results
• Manage conflict resolution among various client stakeholders/staff to successfully support change management initiatives
• Developing offering, proposal trends & best practices research, preparation of domain collaterals.
• Facilitates the development of offerings by working with the Practice and Delivery teams for the Healthcare, Lifesciences and Medical Devices industry
• Publish whitepapers/webinars to reinforce focus and thought leadership in these industries
• Stay up to date on the latest in technology and trends, competition in the market as well as within technology partners and customer base
• Work with the Practice Teams to maintain internal assets and any other technology demos that are required to be built for sales prospects
• Provide appropriate hand-off to the delivery project team post contract completion with a customer brief and detailed review of agreed upon scope
• Work in a Global model with onsite and offshore to leverage capabilities as available
• Ability to travel 50% of the time within different geographies to client sites for presentations and other client discovery sessions
Must Have Skills:
• 15+ years of strong and in-depth domain expertise in the Healthcare, Lifesciences & Medical devices industry including KPIs, Challenges, Industry regulations, Challenges and ability to convert them into digital services and consulting opportunities
• Must have one (or more) of the following:
o Prior domain consulting/ industry vertical pre-sales/solutions experience
o Former Practice creation/leadership opportunity for the Healthcare/Lifesciences/Medical Devices industry
o Working relationship with the technology vendors servicing the industry vertical
• Strong knowledge of digital areas for these industries with focus on Business, Application, Digital Commerce, Data, Analytics, Customer Experience & Back office transformation solutions
• Demonstrated operations and organization skills implementing and driving best practices in multi-office, multi-region, cross-functional organizations.
• Passionate, Self-motivated about your work, detail oriented and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to deal with highly ambiguous problems and drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
• Published and spoken extensively in public over last 5 years
• Ability to Multi-task and concurrently manage several priorities and opportunities
About the Company