About the Role
As Sr. Sterling OMS Developer, you will be analyzing functional requirements, design, develop and implement Omni & eCommerce solutions.
You will ensure that the OMS platform is well designed using best practices to meet the scalability and
reliability required for growing eCommerce.
Roles & responsibilities:
• Analyze business requirements, Lead in design sessions and code reviews of extensions and customizations of the
• Sterling OMS development framework.
• Hands-on & Design, customization experience on IBM Sterling Distributed Order Management, Inventory Visibility,
• Develop Java based extensions of Sterling OMS, Java/EE, XML, XSLT and Oracle and Middleware technologies.
• Design / develop of different Sterling Web Store & Web Call Center customizations
• Support a wide range of technology projects using Sterling OMS, including configurations, software development,
• installation of patches and upgrades, etc.
• Collaborate with Solution Architects and Business Analysts to extend the capabilities of the Sterling OMS platform.
• Partner with other technical teams (middleware, database, infrastructure, etc.), create interface documents and
• mappings to ensure that the OMS is built in a Service Oriented Architecture manner.
• Provide technical expertise in ensuring coding standards are followed according to established processes and
• Ability to provide project estimates and consistently meet commitments.
• 4+ years in in developing / implementing / customizing IBM Sterling Commerce Distributed Order Management and
• Inventory Visibility
• Strong knowledge & hands-on experience on Sterling Web store & Web Call Center
• 4 years’ experience developing using J2EE technologies such as Servlet/JSP/Filters, Java Web Services, or related
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction be a self-starter with strong initiative, and ability to
• Manage/execute workload to deliver high quality results in onsite-Offshore model.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Support troubleshooting through solid analytical reasoning
• Experience in Agile methodology